The benefits of membership
Membership in the NCGM gives you the right to attend the club’s naturist activities, receive newsletters and vote at members general meetings. The NCGM does not issue any membership cards.
In addition to swimming from September to May, naturist events organized by the NCGM can include:
- Volleyball and badminton
- Spa in health centers
- Weekend in chalet
- Dinner before several events
- In summer, day trip, overnight visit to naturist centers
Annual membership covers the period from September 1 to August 31 of the following year, autumn season from September 1 to January 31 of the following year and winter season from February 1 to 31 august. The rates are as follows:
- Adult FCN/NC member: $15 ($8 mid-year)
- Adult not FCN/NC member: $20 ($10 mid-year)
- Couple FCN/NC member: $20 ($10 mid-year)
- Couple not FCN/NC member: $30 ($15 mid-year)
FCN: Federation of Canadians Naturists
NC: naturist center (Pommerie, Oasis, DSA, Loisirs Air Soleil, La Vieille Ferme) or naturist club/organization (ONNO, GTA Skinnydippers, CNR, WBPS, FQN).
Minors cannot join the NCGM but can participate in the activities with their parents or grandparents.
Admission to NCGM swims and other events is at an additional cost. The entrance fees are established to recover the cost of organizing the event. General meetings of members are free of charge.
The NCGM is inclusive however it is desirable to have a reasonable proportion of each type of participant among the following categories: couple, family and single person. When the ratio of the number of men to the number of women exceeds 1.8 for 1, the NCGM reserves the right to place applicants on a waiting list.
Please understand that despite our best efforts, many people have in mind a false idea of what naturism stands for. Therefore, it is the policy of the NCGM to perform pre-screening before you become a member. The only exception to this rule is to be a member of another naturist club or naturist center recognized by the NCGM or the FCN. In addition, you must attend three events, including an interview with the ethics committee members and a naturist activity, before your membership is finalized.
Naturism should be a pleasant experience for all. The NCGM expects all its members and guests to behave with dignity and respect at events. Sexual harassment is not tolerated and can result in expulsion, revocation of membership and even legal action.
What you should know
The following documents define the rights and obligations of the members of the NCGM and set out the standard of conduct expected of the members of the NCGM and their guests at the events of the NCGM. All members of the NCGM should familiarize themselves with the contents of these documents. New members should review the first two documents, in particular, before attending their first naturist activity.
- Swimming Pool and Naturist Etiquette
- NCGM Policy on Sexual Harassment
- Les règlements généraux du CNGM
- La politique de confidentialité
To apply for membership
Simply fill out the following form and you will be contacted by a volunteer for the next steps including the payment method:
The first time you participate in a CNGM activity, please have a valid piece of identification (health insurance card or driver’s license) on hand. A identity check will be carried out.
If you are already a NCGM member, you can renew your membership online by making a simple Interac transfer or by paying in cash at your next activity.
Here’s how to pay for your NCGM renewal by Interac e-Transfer using your banking institution’s online access:
- Initiate an Interac e-Transfer.
- If not already done, add “NCGM” as recipient by indicating the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add the following question: “Purpose of the payment?”
- Enter the following answer: “Contribution”
- Enter the amount according to the contribution rate to be paid.
- Indicate your membership number in the “Reason for transfer” window.
- Validate the transaction.